Do you want to write for us?
Neutrino Burst is accepting guest posts from both casual bloggers and professional writers who are interested in contributing to our blog and share valuable insights with our readers.
However, we are getting a higher number of guest posts that are poorly written, poorly researched, and provide no value to our readers. We are also receiving many inappropriate pitches that confirm that the writer did not read our guidelines or check existing posts on our blog.
To discourage such useless attempts, we have revised our guest post submission guidelines and requesting you to go through the requirements before sending your content.
Following our guidelines will ensure that your article will be published in the quickest possible time (depending on our queue) without making any fuss! 🙂
- Sustainable living / green living
- Following an eco-friendly lifestyle
- Energy-efficient technologies
- Fighting the climate crisis / saving our planet Earth
- Environmental issues
- Mindfulness / self-improvement / spreading happiness
- Home improvement tips / improving your lifestyle
- People, society, and cultures around the world
- Digital wellbeing / Earth-friendly digital technologies
- Travel tips and experiences
- Content should be meaningful, up to date, and 100% original.
- Article length should be 1200+ words (excluding the title and subheadings).
- The writing should be reader-friendly, interactive, and easy to follow.
- At least one featured image is mandatory. Image(s) should be royalty-free and at least 1920px resolution in width.
- You need to provide the source link of all the images.
- Please provide appropriate reference link(s) for any claim or statistical data mentioned within the content.
- Professional author bio is allowed at the end of the article (optional).
- Only one link is allowed in the author’s bio section.
- We don’t allow direct sales pitches or backlinks to the promotional product page. However, you may link your homepage from the author bio or from within the content if it’s relevant.
- We always prefer user-intent over heavily keyword-optimized content.
- We don’t accept republished content.
- ‘Capitalize Each Word’ for the post title.
- Use the ‘Sentence case’ for subheadings.
- Maintain enough line space between paragraphs and sections.
- The article should have a proper introduction and conclusion.
- List all the reference links and image sources at the end of the document.
In your message, please mention the code of search phrase you used to find us:
- (001) “write for us” sustainable living
- (002) “write for us” green living
- (003) “write for us” eco-blog
- (004) “write for us” environmental blog
- (005) “write for us” sustainability
- (006) “write for us” green technology
- (007) “write for us” home improvement
- (008) “write for us” self-improvement
- (009) “write for us” digital wellbeing
We appreciate this help.