Do you want to write for the Neutrino Burst blog?
We’re open to guest posts from both casual writers and professional bloggers who are interested in contributing to our blog and share useful information to our readers.
Lately, we are getting a higher number of post requests that are poorly written, poorly researched, or submitted for the link-building purpose for another business. We are also receiving many inappropriate pitches that make it clear that the writer did not read our guidelines or check existing posts in our blog.
To discourage such a pointless attempt, we have revised our guest post submission guidelines and are requesting you to go through the requirements before sending your content.
Following our guidelines will ensure that your content will be published in the quickest possible time (depending on our queue) without making any fuss! 🙂
Topics should be related to:
- Sustainable living, eco-friendly lifestyle, energy-efficient technologies, green living
- Fighting climate crisis, saving our planet Earth
- Mindful living, self-improvement, digital wellbeing
- Travel tips and experiences
- Content should be unique, meaningful, and 100% original.
- Article length should be 1200+ words (excluding the title and subheadings).
- The writing should be reader-friendly, interactive, and easy to follow.
- At least one featured image is mandatory. Image(s) should be royalty-free and at least 1920px resolution in width.
- You need to provide the source link of all the images.
- Please provide an appropriate reference link for any claim or statistical data mentioned within the content.
- You may include a professional author bio with your content (optional).
- Only one link is allowed in the author’s bio section.
- We don’t allow direct sales pitch or backlink to the promotional product/service page. However, you may link your homepage from the author bio or from within the content, if it’s relevant.
- We don’t accept republished content.
Content formatting guidelines:
- ‘Capitalize Each Word’ for the post title.
- Use the ‘Sentence case’ for other headings or subheadings.
- Maintain enough line-space between paragraphs and sections.
- Your content should have an introduction section.
- All the reference links and image sources should be listed at the end of the document.
If you’re comfortable with these requirements and are willing to follow the guidelines, then send your topic idea or draft content here. 👈
In your email please mention the code of which search phrase you used to find us:
- (001) “write for us” sustainable living
- (002) “write for us” green living
- (003) “write for us” eco blog
- (004) “write for us” environmental blog
- (005) “write for us” sustainability
- (006) “write for us” green technology
- (007) “write for us” save our earth
- (008) “write for us” mindful living
- (009) “write for us” digital wellbeing