Do you want to contribute to Neutrino Burst?
We’re always open to guest posts from both casual writers and professional bloggers who are interested to contribute to our blog and share helpful information to our readers.
Lately, we are getting a higher number of post requests that are poorly written, poorly researched, or simply submitted for the link-building purpose for another business. We are also receiving many inappropriate pitches that make it clear that the writer did not read our guidelines or check existing posts in our blog.
To discourage such fruitless attempt, we have revised our submission guideline and are requesting the writers to go through the requirements before sending their content.
Following our guideline will ensure that your content will be published in the quickest possible time (depending on our queue) without making any fuss!
Topics should be related to –
- Sustainable development, eco-friendly lifestyle, green living, energy-efficient technologies, fighting climate crisis, saving our planet Earth
- Home improvement, modern lifestyle, decor and design ideas
- Social development, community issues, helping each other
- Self-improvement and self-enlightenment
- Social media, web presence, digital wellness
- Travel tips and experiences
General requirements –
- Content should be unique, meaningful, and 100% original.
- At least 900 words
- Should be reader-friendly and easy to follow
- At least one featured image is mandatory. Image(s) should be royalty-free and at least 1024px resolution in width. You should also include the source link of the images in the document.
- Please provide appropriate reference links for any claim or statistical data.
- Must contain an author bio
- We don’t allow direct sales pitch or link to the promotional product/service page. However, you may link your website from the author bio or from within the content, if relevant.
- Only one link is allowed from the author bio section.
- We don’t accept republished content
Content formatting guideline –
- ‘Capitalize Each Word’ for the post title
- Use ‘Sentence case’ for other headings or subheadings
- Maintain enough line-spaces between paragraphs and sections
- Your content should have an introduction section
- All the reference links and images sources should be listed at the end of the document.
If you’re comfortable with these requirements and are willing to follow the guideline, then send your topic idea or the draft content at neutrino(dot)bursts(at)gmail(dot)com
One of our editors will review your topic/content and get back to you as soon as possible.