Do you want to contribute to Neutrino Burst?
We’re always open to guest posts from both casual writers and professional bloggers who are interested to contribute to our blog and share useful information to our readers.
Lately, we are getting a higher number of post requests that are poorly written, poorly researched, or simply submitted for the link-building purpose for another business. We are also receiving many inappropriate pitches that make it clear that the writer did not read our guidelines or check existing posts in our blog.
To discourage such fruitless attempt, we have revised our submission guidelines and are requesting you to go through the requirements before sending your content.
Following our guidelines will ensure that your content will be published in the quickest possible time (depending on our queue) without making any fuss!
Topics should be related to:
- Sustainable living, eco-friendly lifestyle, energy-efficient technologies, green living
- Fighting climate crisis, saving our planet Earth
- Home improvement tips, design and decor ideas, modern lifestyle
- Community issues, Social development, helping each other
- Self-improvement and self-enlightenment
- Digital wellness, social media, proper use of technologies
- Travel tips and experiences
- Content should be unique, meaningful, and 100% original.
- Article length should be 1200+ words (excluding the title).
- The writing should be reader-friendly and easy to follow.
- At least one featured image is mandatory. Image(s) should be royalty-free and at least 1920px resolution in width.
- Provide the source link of all the images.
- Provide appropriate reference link for any claim or statistical data mentioned within the content.
- You may include a professional author bio with your content (optional).
- Only one <nofollow> link is allowed from the author bio section.
- We don’t allow direct sales pitch or backlink to the promotional product/service page. However, you may link your website from the author bio or from within the content, if relevant.
- We don’t accept republished content.
Content formatting guidelines:
- ‘Capitalize Each Word’ for the post title.
- Use ‘Sentence case’ for other headings or subheadings.
- Maintain enough line-space between paragraphs and sections.
- Your content should have an introduction section.
- All the reference links and image sources should be listed at the end of the document.
If you’re comfortable with these requirements and are willing to follow the guidelines, then send your topic idea or the draft content at neutrino(dot)bursts(at)gmail(dot)com
One of our editors will review your topic/content and get back to you as soon as possible.